Kurumeng is a proudly South African based company focused on providing innovative and cost-effective solutions in areas of Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and Power Systems.
All technical activities in the organization are interlinked as shown in the following methodical process:
Kurumeng upholds the ECSA Engineering Profession Act, 2000 (Act No. 46 of 2000), and related Code of Conduct for Registered Persons which stipulates that Registered Persons, in the execution of their engineering work;
- apply their knowledge and skill in the best interests of the public and environment;
- execute their work with integrity and in accordance with generally accepted norms of professional conduct;
- respect the interests of the public and honour the standing of the profession;
- strive to improve their professional skills and those of their subordinates;
- encourage excellence within the engineering profession; and
- do not prejudice public health and safety.